Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hey everyone!  Just popping in to let everyone know I am still here - nope, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth - lol!  Life has just gotten very busy and many changes have been going on that have kept me from getting my craft on.  For one thing, these precious guys take a HUGE amount of my time these days: (Photo credit to the awesome Jason Merritt of Captured by Jason Photography)



Also, I am so glad to announce I am officially a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist!  I soooo love this jewelry!  And I'm just as glad to be selling it (I have to sell it so I can afford to buy everything in the catalog - lol!)  Here are a few pics of their lovely jewels:




Sooo, things are quieting down at my job as we near the coming SUMMER!!!  Can you tell I'm getting excited!  I am busily making plans for my little family for this summer and I can't wait to FINALLY have time to do a little crafting!  So, I am hoping most of you have not given up on me and I hope to be posting more soon:)  Happy day everyone!

PS - If you'd like to be a Stella & Dot hostess, please message me - Facebook Trunkshows are a hit and so easy to do to earn you FREE jewelry!  Contact me today:)  AND visit my S&D site:
www.stelladot.com/shellyreissig

No comments:

Post a Comment