Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stampin' Up Wreath Workshop

Hello ladies!  I'm getting ready to conduct my first Stampin' Up workshop!  Being that I have two little ones now, I don't plan on doing many of these - maybe one every couple of months.  So, instead of focusing on cards, I plan on doing special projects for my workshops!  This wreath will be the first of my workshops.  I saw a beautiful wreath in the new Stampin' Up catalog that served as inspiration for this wreath.  I used SU's designer series paper that I purchased from the last Sale-A-Bration catalog, but we will be using several different designer series papers and will be learning to make at least three different types of flowers.  We will use the Fun Flowers Bigz die and the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  Looking forward to my first workshop and hope everyone enjoys it:)


NOTE:  OK, I cannot for the life of me figure out why this picture rotated to the side!  The picture is saved to my computer right side up - so, maybe someone can explain it to me - maybe something to do with blogger?!  Anyways, sorry for the sideways pic:)  Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment