Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch 243

Well, here we are again with another Mojo Monday sketch!  I used this sketch to create another Father's Day card.  I think I finally have all my Father's Day cards made - woohoo!  We have lots planned for June - Father's Day, mine and my husband's 12th anniversary, our son's 5th birthday and our youngest's Baptism - so I need to get crackin' making LOTS of cards! 

This card is made using patterned paper from October Afternoon.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  I just love this paper and have been saving it up to scrap our summer vacation from last summer (which I have not gotten around too!).  Hopefully I'll get some of that scrapbook done THIS summer and posted here, so stay tuned.

I'm excited to have just received some of my NEW Stampin' Up items from the new catalog!  I'll be getting crafty soon, as time allows it - so look for some new SU creations! 

So the kiddos got out for summer this past Thursday!  Now just one more week at work myself, then it's summertime for me too - CAN'T WAIT!  Hope you enjoy my Mojo Monday card - have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment