Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tea for Two Mini Album

Hey there!  Today I have a preview of a sweet little mini-album that I will be doing a class on coming up in June.  This album uses the Tea for Two designer series paper from Stampin' Up!  I made simple accordion binding to get this book started and tied the binding together with Old Olive organdy ribbon from the Spring Catalog.  I then cut 4x6 pieces of Natural Ivory cardstock to use as the base for my pages.  I then used the Tea for Two papers in various layouts for each page.  Most pages I made some type of pocket to insert a tag to place a pic on or do some journaling.  I inked some of the pages and stamped on some of the pages as well.  This is a fun album because you can do just about anything with it to make it fun!








Hope you enjoy my project!  I had fun making it and can't wait to teach it in my class in June.  If you'd like to  sign up for the class, see my website to RSVP at www.shellyreissig.stampinup.net. Next up, I will be working on a super-cute and super-easy-peasy canvas banner!  Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment